Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Cub Scout Arrow of Light Award

Trey's Arrow of Light award, made with his own two hands.
The highest award honored in Cub Scouts is the Arrow of Light, representing a culmination of five years of scouting achievements.  My sweet Trey completed his Cub Scout years this weekend with a wonderful Arrow of Light ceremony and campfire.  I'm so proud of all he has accomplished and I'm thrilled with his continued dedication to scouting.  Good work, my wonderful son!

The Arrow of Light awards for Den 11, Pack 255 of Harker Heights.
Receiving the Arrow of Light awards.
Congratulations, Newest Boy Scouts!

Joshua congratulates his big brother.

Trey with his friend Clayton and their new BOY Scout Troop members.
Congratulations to my new Boy Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Remarks