Monday, April 1, 2013

White House Easter Egg Roll 2013

Our family was THRILLED to be picked from the Easter Egg ticket lottery this year. This event has been at the top of my "DC Bucket List" since we found out we were moving here and it did not disappoint. The entire event was wonderfully organized, beautifully laid out, and was something we'll never forget.

2013 White House Easter Egg Roll
Checking In
Event Map
Amazing Talent
My boys and me
Ready to Egg Roll
On Your Mark, Get Set ...
The Roll is on!
Football Fun in the Eggtivity Zone
Enjoying some fresh fruit in the Play with Your Food Zone.
Joshua looks for the hand off ... from VICTOR CRUZ!
Joshua takes the ball ... did I mention the hand off was from Victor Cruz!?
My silly teen in the White House beekeeper uniform.
Joshua the Beekeper
Coloring eggs
Wooden souvenir egg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Remarks